- Registration is no longer required to come for darshan. Please feel free to visit the Temple for darshan!
- New masking policy, effective April 1st, 2022 (please see below)
- All eligible individuals (5 years+) will be asked to show proof of full vaccination status upon entering the Temple
- Devotees must cooperate with Temple volunteers, for everyone’s safety.
- Our policies may change anytime without notice, depending on need.
SVTS Masking Policy (effective April 1st, 2022)
SVTS`s new mask policy encourages the continued use of masks, but most individuals will now have the right to decide if and when they should wear a mask.
Masks are still required for:
- Eligible individuals (5 years+) who are unvaccinated, including those who have received exemptions from vaccination.
- Individuals who has tested positive following 5 days of isolation, must wear a mask on days 6-10.
Masks are strongly encouraged for:
- Individuals who have been exposed to COVID-19; for 10 days following their exposure.
- Individuals who are considered high risk.